More than a decade into the 21st century, the proliferation of CBRN weapons continues to be among the most pressing threats to global peace and security.
You could be serving in the front lines of the military responding to a biological attack. Or maybe you're a humanitarian handling civilian exposure to a toxic chemical agent. In both scenarios, a mobile shelter for CBRN decontamination could literally save lives.
CBRN protection must safeguard against exposure, and facilitate first aid treatments and decontamination against CBRN agents and casualties. For CBRN defence, military personnel must be capable of:
- Providing safe, effective, and licensed medical countermeasures to potentially exposed personnel
- Safely evacuating casualties from CBRN-contaminated areas, and providing a clean and toxic-free environment for people and equipment
- Integral Support: Executed at the personal level (e.g. respirators and detectors) to ensure individual survival and to continue to support the operation
- Close Support: Maintain or restore operational tempo within a short period beyond simple survival skills - such as reconnaissance, surveillance, and hazard avoidance
- General Support: Thorough vehicle/equipment decontamination, and sampling and identification
Weatherhaven provides full CBRN decontamination and protection, including mobile shelters and all the necessary systems. With our capability, militaries and humanitarian organizations can decontaminate equipment, vehicles, personnel, and civilians, and seek refuge in a clean and safe environment. Here's how we can help:
- With the addition of special liners and air-filtration units, our shelters can be used for decontamination, allowing medical personnel to treat patients exposed to toxic CBRN agents.
- We use Chemical Agent Resistant Material (CARM) fabrics on our softwall shelters and Chemical Agent Resistant Coating (CARC) paint on our expandable shelters, for optimal protection in a CBRN environment.
- Everything you need for CBRN decontamination - from showers to berms, airlocks, recirc filters, decontaminant foam, and more - can be sourced and provided by Weatherhaven.
- Our CBRN protection and decontamination solution minimizes water usage, and ensures that washing, decontamination, and rinsing fluids are captured for disposal.
Download our RFP Guide
We provide everything you need to complete your project or mission while living and working in our turnkey shelter systems. From need assessment and shelter design, to installation and equipment, we'll handle all your mobile shelter needs.Download