As a leading innovator and custom solutions provider in the mobile shelter systems field, we've covered a lot of ground since opening our doors in 1981. Our team has achieved many milestones, successes, and technical advances over the years. We've grown significantly, domestically and internationally since our inception, and we continue to strive towards meeting the mobile shelter, camp, and field hospital needs of customers everywhere on Earth.
Based on Weatherhaven's success as a domestic and international shelter supplier and exporter, we wish to share our knowledge and expertise with Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) who wish to thrive and grow their own business to their maximum potential.
Weatherhaven wishes to engage SMEs supplier workshops and through this supplier portal to help enhance your business development and capability.
Weatherhaven is committed to providing superior quality products and services to the world's consumers, now and for generations to come. At Weatherhaven, successful partnerships require a respect for diversity, the environment and sustainability, and we seek those values in our agencies, business partners, and suppliers.
Working With Weatherhaven
If you're interested in becoming a Weatherhaven supplier, we'd like to hear about your products and/or services today.
Commodities and Services we are looking for include:
- Aluminum Extrusions
- Aluminum Bar Cutting
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Electrical Installation to CSA
- Vinyl Coated Polyester Fabric
- Fabric Manufacturing with RF Welding
- Powder Coat Painting
- In Service Support
To apply to Weatherhaven as a potential supplier please fill out the appropriate qualification survey below and send it to: tannas@Weatherhaven.com
Below you will find a link to Weatherhaven's Vendor Requirements Manual which indicates vendor expectations and the Vendor Qualification Audit which is both a vendor self assessment and the parameters for the on-site audit.
Distributor Qualification Survey
Service Provider Qualification Survey
Vendor Requirements Manual
If there are topics that might be of interest that Weatherhaven can potentially support please send an email to the Quality department at tannas@Weatherhaven.com
Business Phone: 604-636-1320
Mobile Phone: 604-644-2107
Global Sourcing Principles
In addition to embracing Weatherhaven's Purpose, Values and Principles, our Purchasing Department is guided by five global principles for strategic sourcing. These five principles establish a foundation for our discipline and serve as guidelines in our daily activities as we interact with external suppliers.
These five principles are:
- Best Total Value
- We make sourcing decisions on the basis of best total value offered to supply our requirements for goods and services. Best total value is driven by business needs and includes a number of components that include total cost of ownership, quality of goods or services performed, supplier responsiveness and account service, speed or time-to-market, minority/women ownership, localized supply, and supplier willingness to share risk/provide resources.
- We treat all suppliers with respect and deal with them honestly, ethically, and fairly. We conduct business in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations wherever we operate. We believe that buyers and suppliers optimize their working relationship when there is a foundation of trust. By treating suppliers and potential suppliers honestly, ethically and fairly, we do our part in building that foundation, and expect that the supplier will do likewise. We do this not only because we believe it is right, but also because it makes working with Weatherhaven attractive to current and potential suppliers.
- We deliver solutions that meet Weatherhaven business needs by bringing the Company's deep supply and market knowledge and access to supplier competencies, resources, and relationships around the globe. We create effective business alternatives to develop commercial and supply solutions for Weatherhaven businesses that deliver improved service, revenue and profit, while flexible enough to accommodate market changes.
- We apply the strategic use of competition, collaboration or a blend of the two in our approach towards managing our supplier relationships. The Company has a long-held belief that competition encourages the innovation and efficiency from our supply base that ultimately delivers optimum value over the long-term. Weatherhaven also believes that we must collaborate with suppliers to access and engage their core competencies, capabilities, and resources to support us in creating value for our consumers and customers. The choice to emphasize competition or collaboration or blend the two is driven by business circumstances, supply market dynamics, supplier capability, supplier compatibility with Weatherhaven, and the level of interdependency necessary between Weatherhaven and the supplier to deliver best value.
- We seek to balance stability in our supply base and orderly shifts of business with the need to seek out new suppliers who offer superior value. We prefer ongoing relationships with incumbent suppliers because we believe they deliver lower long-term costs and higher value to our business. Therefore, to win our business, new suppliers must provide meaningfully better total value than the incumbent. Incumbency is applied to each specific situation where a number of elements are considered that includes Weatherhaven business needs, past performance and future potential of a supplier, impact of business shifts on overall marketplace competitiveness and long-term buyer/supplier relationships, and costs for start-up, qualification, and/or shut-down.
Sustainability Guidelines for External Business Partners
It is Weatherhaven's belief that how we operate as a Company, and as individuals, is based on the principle of doing the right thing in all that we do. This leads consumers to place their trust in us, our customers and business partners to do business with us, our shareholders to invest in us, our external stakeholders to respect us, and the best talent to join us in working for Weatherhaven.
We operate within the spirit and letter of the law, maintaining high ethical standards wherever we conduct business. We actively seek business relationships with partners who share our values and promote the application of these high standards among those with whom they do business.
These Sustainability Guidelines for External Business Partners explain the global standards to be followed in your daily business activities on behalf of Weatherhaven. External business partners and their suppliers are expected to share Weatherhaven commitment to these standards. Weatherhaven reserves the right to conduct audits to assure compliance with these guidelines and also reserves the right to discontinue any relationship should the external business partner violate, fail to correct, or have a pattern of violating these guidelines.
The Weatherhaven can be reached to report any serious concerns. Dial +1-604-451-8900 Dial country code 01 and then call collect at 604-451-8900 (in any other location)
Send mail to: Weatherhaven Ethics and Compliance Committee 2120 Hartley Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 6W5